MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Online Users Box Messed Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, recently I was fooling around with some mods/plug-ins for my forums and I noticed that this happened:

[Image: moERS.jpg]

Anyone have any ideas on how to fix it? Upload a file from the original MyBB upload folder for example?

Thanks in advance,

Fruit Juice
disable recently added plug-ins (remove any recent modifications in core files) AND check your forum. site URL please..
(2011-06-30, 05:11 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]disable recently added plug-ins (remove any recent modifications in core files) AND check your forum. site URL please..

Just remove all recently added plug-ins completely, and it's still the same.
:unsure: try replacing functions_online.php in inc folder with a fresh one from the package
(2011-06-30, 05:18 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]:unsure: try replacing functions_online.php in inc folder with a fresh one from the package

No good. :/
Re-upload your languages folder.
(2011-06-30, 05:41 AM)Jordan L. Wrote: [ -> ]Re-upload your languages folder.

Still no good. :/
^ is it same on all themes ? any recent template edits..
(2011-06-30, 05:58 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ is it same on all themes ? any recent template edits..

I've only tried the default theme seeing as it's the only one I have installed. And no, no recent template edits.

This happened after/during I installed a mod known as ProPortal. I messed around a bit to make it so that my forum url went directly to the portal, if that matters. But I completely removed ProPortal and changed everything back the way it was before I even knew what ProPortal was.
(2011-06-30, 06:12 AM)Bapun Raz Wrote: [ -> ]try a another theme and it gets solved

I tried a theme by the name of DarkGreen and that did not solve the issue, the online list is still all screwed up.
Pages: 1 2