MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google+
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I would, if I knew how >.>
Let me figure it out.
Tried to invite you using teh glitch or what ever, dunno if it's even a glitch, but I tried. So.. hopefully it worked?
thanks sukanjan.....it worked,but how to send an invite ????? to others ????
Would anyone be able to give me an invite if they've got any spares? My email is ______________________
I'd love to see what it is like - it could be awesome if people actually use it.
(2011-07-02, 01:03 AM)Violation Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone do a fellow MYBB the honors and send me an invite?

[email protected]

I'll return the favor and invite you to my own closed beta at http://exposify.com when it's up.

(2011-07-02, 09:14 AM)Tweep Cat Wrote: [ -> ]Would anyone be able to give me an invite if they've got any spares? My email is [...]

I'd love to see what it is like - it could be awesome if people actually use it.

Invited you both. Smile
Thanks <3.
Anyone want to send me an invite?

Email Removed - Now have Invite

Pretty Pwease Big Grin
I got an invite, but the damn thing doesn't seem to accept people under 18 :@

I'm excited about the features though. If you're going to compete with Facebook, imo you have to have things it doesn't. Circles is definitely a killer feature for me, and it looks like there's ways to sift through content and news, like Twitter, so you won't get bored easily.
Yea, I had that stupid problem of being under 18 aswell xD

I signed up under my bro though and just changed my name Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5