MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help with Guests Can't View Threads (1.1)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i have instaled Guests Can't View Threads (1.1) an all work fine but then i have uninstaled and one problem came if an quest try to see a thread its show a error that that page dont exist if i activate the plugin all work fine its show the mesege that guest cant view the threads i try to uninstall couse i dont know if the search box can index any page with that plugin on anyone can help me with this problem
(2011-06-30, 03:04 PM)cezars Wrote: [ -> ]Hi i have instaled Guests Can't View Threads (1.1) an all work fine but then i have uninstaled and one problem came if an quest try to see a thread its show a error that that page dont exist if i activate the plugin all work fine its show the mesege that guest cant view the threads i try to uninstall couse i dont know if the search box can index any page with that plugin on anyone can help me with this problem

keep it installed and disable it.
if i disable give same error
Why did you even need this in the first place? MyBB allows you to stop any group from reading threads in the permissions system.

Try deactivating the plugin and delete the files.
couse im stupid
if i dezactivate the plugin this is wath guest see wen he try to se a threads

[Image: guesterror.jpg]