MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Loling.net | Funny meets funnier | Jokes, Fails, Pranks, & more!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm very pleased to announce loling.net. It's an idea for a forum that I had a while back and finally decided to make.

Come check it out! Smile

First 50 members get a free upgraded account! Hope you like it!
The theme is simply great, I love it. You need some content, though.
Thanks, The theme took me quite a while to get done. It was mostly planning though. I agree on the content part though. Thanks for the feedback.
After taking a longer look I have a few suggestions. (Regarding looks)

-The off and offlock icons look pretty bad compared to the rest of the design.
-The logo's face shouldn't have the scan lines - plain ol' yellow would look better.
-Put the Facebook login button under the Username field but above the "Remember Me" and "Register" buttons.

If I think of anything else I'll let you know.
Oh, just noticed your favicon is squished - I suggest just making it just the face.
Thanks for the great feedback. I'll get those fixed ASAP.
I think you should focus on the content such as posting pranks, how to guides, prank videos etc...

The theme looks good but is a bit too plain. Try adding some famous images of internet memes on the header and background. The theme needs to motivate laughter.

4lsoh adh ay 7rollz sekshun 4 teh 7rollz.
I think the buttons are from Block & Blue theme. Make sure you asked prior permission from Ferron before using it.

http://mods.mybb.com/view/block-blue

Love the theme. Its really nice. But as Pyridine said, you need to re-design on, off and offlock images.
(2011-07-01, 05:03 PM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]I think the buttons are from Block & Blue theme. Make sure you asked prior permission from Ferron before using it.

http://mods.mybb.com/view/block-blue

Love the theme. Its really nice. But as Pyridine said, you need to re-design on, off and offlock images.

I actually forgot about them during the development. They're replaced now.
The new button set looks great. Good luck bro.

I will join your forum soon. Smile
(2011-07-02, 01:31 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]The new button set looks great. Good luck bro.

I will join your forum soon. Smile

Thanks Smile