MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] MyBB CMS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am working now since more than a week on a new plugin, which is called "MyBB CMS"! It is a simple, but also very effective CMS, which is directly integrated in MyBB.

A page will consist of widgets. There are on a page two sorts of widgets: Page widgets (or content widgets), which are only on the respective page and can be just in one position (the middle) and the other widgets are layout widgets (or sidebar widgets), which are on all the pages, which are using the layout and they can be on different positions. The CMS will also have a media library, which is almost ready and an own plugin system, which is almost the same as the plugin system of MyBB and there will be an easy way for plugin developers to add own widgets to it. By default there will be just some basic widgets (1-4) like Text/HTML and Menu List to keep the CMS as simple as possible. There will be later also a "marketplace" for plugins, when the plugin is out.

Page List
[attachment=23248]

Sub Pages
[attachment=23249]

Page Widgets
[attachment=23250]

Page Settings
[attachment=23251]

As you can imagine, this is a pretty big plugin, whichs means it could take some time until it is ready. Please don't ask when it's ready. It's ready when it's ready. Toungue
Looks really really good. Very good work! Smile

Any previews on the front end?
Thanks faviouz!

I haven't started the frontend yet, but it will just look like MyBB. Smile
Looks awesome! Great addition to the Project. :3
Thank you Jordan. And yeah, it is a great addition to the project. Toungue
Great work as I've said before Simon. It's really coming along nicely too!
Looks really good and can have some great uses Smile
Thanks. Smile
Awesome work simon,and grt contribution too Smile,will there be a commenting system addition!! Something like discus addition ??
Yes, later as a plugin in the marketplace.
Pages: 1 2 3