MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: vBulletin Theme Download?...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know there are hundreds of threads about this around, but in none of them I can find a theme for vBulletin. IMO, I think it's a waste spending hundreds of dollars on vB, when MyBB offers most of the features that vB has. I'm not the biggest fan of MyBB's design, but I love vBs. Does anybody have a theme for vB anywhere?
do u want a theme for vB??? or u want a theme for MyBB that looks like vB?
Maybe he wants a theme for his vB that looks like MyBB :p

^stupid joke^

But yeah.. I don't think there is a vB skin as of yet... I could be wrong though
It's a theme FOR mybb to look LIKE vB. I've seen screenshots of them out there. Just wondering if there was a download link, that's all.
There used to be one, but it is a long time out-of-date, I'm not even sure if it's still up for download here. It may have been taken down for legal reasons (seeing as vBulletin's Design is copyrighted, I do believe).
you can modiy it by yourself, search on the forum is very easy even if u dont know php Toungue
* link removed * Original vbulletin skin
* link removed * Original vbulletin postbit style
Michael83 Wrote:http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...6#pid42106

Have never been able to get those to work...

MiRaBiLiS, do you have instructions as to how to install that? My [insert language of the post here] isn't great Toungue
Ryan Ashbrook Wrote:There used to be one, but it is a long time out-of-date, I'm not even sure if it's still up for download here. It may have been taken down for legal reasons (seeing as vBulletin's Design is copyrighted, I do believe).

Isn't IPB's too?
Pages: 1 2