MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Top Sites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everybody,

I have recently relaunched MyBBTopsites.com, a top site list for mybb forums. All you have to do is sign up, put our affiliate tracker on your forum and you will be in the top sites list. Smile.

Tell me what you think and if you have any suggestions/feedback, let me know!

Link: http://MyBBTopsites.com

Also, if this is in the wrong forum, feel free to move it. Sorry!
I think people have generally lost interest in this site, not to mention these kinds of sites in general.
Have fun getting it back up Undecided
I believe it's worth a shot at least... I'll give it a try, I had fun messing around with it anyway. Smile.
All this site has ever been is a script downloaded off the internet, and it's been the same every time it's been 'relaunched' by various people, so if people weren't that interested in it then, they probably won't be now.

I had plans to create a new directory on mybbdirectory.com but I'd write my own script for it if I did. You'd need something a bit different.
(2011-07-02, 09:48 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]All this site has ever been is a script downloaded off the internet, and it's been the same every time it's been 'relaunched' by various people, so if people weren't that interested in it then, they probably won't be now.

I had plans to create a new directory on mybbdirectory.com but I'd write my own script for it if I did. You'd need something a bit different.

I'd like to see what you come up with Smile By the way, is the site set to dofollow?
Not too mention it still looks unappealing as ever.
Jessie, I would have to agree with that. It isn't the best design. I should probably buy a custom design or try to make my own for it sometime.

The way scoring has changed a little bit. It is now tracking like a vote system. You put the afiliate icon on your forum, and have your members click it. Your average "hits in to our site" is what affects the top ranks.

Thanks for your feedback everyone.