MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Diablo Fansite Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've been busy making a Diablo fansite theme lately since I couldn't find one for MyBB. I'm using the Diablo Fansite kit off the main diablo website and using it to create the theme itself.

Please rate it and tell me what you think. Let me know what changes I should make and what not.

Here are the previews of it so far;
[attachment=23280][attachment=23281][attachment=23282]

Updates
Wednesday, July 06, 2011 - I've added in all custom buttons to the design and made a custom navigation. I fixed the padding along the website so the edges of the forum are no longer touching the borders. There were a lot of other little fixes, but this pretty much sums it up. Enjoy the new screenshots!
Looks pretty good. But you definitely need a transparent icon set, and new on/off/offlock buttons.
Yeah I was planning on getting to those, but mainly worry about the main part of the theme first before worrying about the little things. I was thinking of adding in a vbulletin like navigation, but I'm going to be doing that exclusive to my site. Going to keep it default for a MyBB theme release.

I'm going to be uploading the custom smilies that I did. I also have new thread, new post, reply and other buttons that I need to add on there.
Pretty nice theme,really awesome work bro.
Love it,also make some custom rank set for it Smile,a suggestion.

Wow this is nice. I might use this, not even for Diablo Toungue
(2011-07-02, 04:26 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty nice theme,really awesome work bro.
Love it,also make some custom rank set for it Smile,a suggestion.

Yeah one of my buddies recommended that to me too earlier yesterday. It's something that I would be willing to put some effort into. My only thing is waiting for the MyBB staff to accept my other graphics first that have been in the awaiting approval list for 3 days now. Toungue

(2011-07-02, 05:04 PM)BitzDefender Wrote: [ -> ]Wow this is nice. I might use this, not even for Diablo Toungue

Thanks for the positive comment. The theme will be ready in about 3 days or so. I still have some finishing touches to put on the theme, but it's basically almost done. If you do choose to use it I would love to see it in action on one of your websites.
do you know when this diablo thing will be done im really looking to try it
(2011-07-03, 04:21 PM)lorence Wrote: [ -> ]do you know when this diablo thing will be done im really looking to try it

There is no plan release date for this theme. I said I would release it in about 3 days, but plans have changed since I have a lot of things coming up within the next couple of days, it being fourth of July weekend and all.

Well here are the new forum status icons like promised:
[attachment=23258]
I've decided to stop all work on this theme and work on something a little more attractive that everyone can use.
Hm looked promising, though the blue buttons don't fit at all IMO

Pretty sexy theme other than that I thought
Pages: 1 2