MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Selling MyBB Forum: halochiefs.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wow, getting some very odd price ranges..$15-$300?

I spent a lot of time on this forum, and while it can be argued a board should be sold for its' "current state," I believe otherwise. I have a big memberbase who all miss Halo Chief's and I brought it back only last week to get it going..only to realize I lost a lot of interest in Halo. I'm deciding to sell it to someone who can revive its name and get it active again. Probably someone who has a big interest in forums and Halo.

The domain is nice and old, so SEO would be easy if you know what you're doing. The theme is made by Audentio and was $20. I'd say $80 isn't too much to ask for. You're getting the domain, theme, database, and more importantly I'll make sure the old community respects you. A miss you e-mail would bring at least ten old members back; for sure.
(2011-07-02, 06:40 PM)Mr.tnr Wrote: [ -> ]This forum should be at least 300 USD. Is very nice and has many members.

Yeah, but none of them are active.
$60. Smile
Offered $80 on digital point.
(2011-07-03, 02:16 AM)BitzDefender Wrote: [ -> ]Offered $80 on digital point.

Then why haven't you sold it?
I sent him an invoice.
I have reason to believe the bid was fake. Sad
Pages: 1 2