MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Simply blue- Theme show-case
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I should have made the tendons stick out a bit more in that picture.
Can you guys stop, your acting really mean, the theme is not even done.

(Close this thread).
Why don't you complete your themes a little more instead of basically posting a new thread almost every time you make a change?
Report if you want your thread closed.
(2011-07-03, 02:39 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 36%20What%20the%20Hell%20Is%20This.jpg]

Holyyyyyy, 1997 style themes are so awesome

+1 to that.
It's again not a bad start but you should really do more before you post the concepts. Sorry about the meanness - the MyBB Community has a reputation for it.
(2011-07-03, 02:02 PM)Mr.tnr Wrote: [ -> ]Can you guys stop, your acting really mean, the theme is not even done.

(Close this thread).

This is what happens when you make a development topic for everyone to see. This means you're open to criticism from all the members of the community. If you don't want people to criticize your work then don't post it.
(2011-07-08, 10:46 PM)Clarkie Wrote: [ -> ]It's again not a bad start but you should really do more before you post the concepts. Sorry about the meanness - the MyBB Community has a reputation for it.

I love you too Toungue
(2011-07-08, 10:51 PM)koz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-03, 02:02 PM)Mr.tnr Wrote: [ -> ]Can you guys stop, your acting really mean, the theme is not even done.

(Close this thread).

This is what happens when you make a development topic for everyone to see. This means you're open to criticism from all the members of the community. If you don't want people to criticize your work then don't post it.

There is a difference between criticizing and making fun of someone, which is what most of you are doing.

Instead of posting pictures of scary faces and just saying ewww its ugly,how about giving a reason why its ugly and giving comments on how to improve.

@OP I like the layout you have for the theme,but the colors are pretty dull. You should try making some more professional images,instead of basically using single colors.

If you would like you can PM me and I can give you several tips to improving.
I like how you think a look of utter repulsion is "scary". Though that dog was a little disturbing...
Pages: 1 2 3