MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Simply blue- Theme show-case
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Yet again, I try to create a theme. This theme is not done, I still need to add the login interface, the logo, the background, possibly a color changer and a width changer, and the menu bar may change to something more creative.

this is what I have so far, this theme is mostly tables and shapes therefore is not brilliant yet.

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/7518/simplyblue.png
Even worse from the first WIP thread of this theme.
Also, the showcase forum is for you to post your forums here for review as the other 683 threads clearly show.
How can it be worse? please explain, in my opinion it looks fairly well, the categories don't have any images the "theads" don't have images, the header doesn't have an image or gloss type effect.

[Image: 264056_165630810171412_100001734821518_3...3739_n.jpg]
Can you please explain why, in words. And thanks for the pictures...
http://community.mybb.com/forum-105.html
Yeah you're probably better off posting it here.

I don't think this one looks so bad.
Just it'll probably look better once it has been implemented.
Thanks, I decided to start a new theme project and I will post it when done, and see what people think.
(2011-07-02, 06:50 PM)Mr.tnr Wrote: [ -> ]How can it be worse? please explain, in my opinion it looks fairly well, the categories don't have any images the "theads" don't have images, the header doesn't have an image or gloss type effect.

Add them. This theme has good structure, but with no glossy images for thead, categories, etc, it looks worse.
Also increase the width of container, because it looks so small when compared to header and Footer.
Thanks, my goal is to make a really nice theme. I'm going to work my butt off, today.
[Image: 36%20What%20the%20Hell%20Is%20This.jpg]

Holyyyyyy, 1997 style themes are so awesome
Pages: 1 2 3