MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Created thread Not indexing properly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a mybb forum.I have total of 180 threads.I added sitemap to google and use google seo plugin.Still in webmaster tools it shows only 137 as indexed and when i create a new thread it takes more than three to four days to index in google.

When i create a new post in my PR2 wordpress blog it is indexed in four minutes in google.But here it takes more time.

Can someone pointout the problem and is there any plugin to speed up the indexing of our pages.

Are you sure search engines can crawl those remaining 63 threads? Are they in a private forum by any chance?

If that's not the case, then there is nothing we can do, nor is it MyBB's fault. Read some articles on SEO and page indexing. The easiest way to get your pages index is to post them on social networks. Google will see the links and index them.
(2011-07-02, 08:40 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Are you sure search engines can crawl those remaining 63 threads? Are they in a private forum by any chance?

If that's not the case, then there is nothing we can do, nor is it MyBB's fault. Read some articles on SEO and page indexing. The easiest way to get your pages index is to post them on social networks. Google will see the links and index them.

No, they are public forum.Is there any plugin like seo plugins in wordpress, they index each and everypost within minutes no need to do anything.
No, there is no such thing. Google SEO is a very complete plugin, it covers almost everything when it comes to search engine optimization. You'll see results soon if you make proper use of all of its features.

What you can do is post links in social networks, which not only will help in SEO but also drag traffic and attention to your forum. And for that, there is a plugin which automatically tweets new threads and posts them to your Facebook wall:

http://mods.mybb.com/view/mypublisher
ok thanks,I already installed that one but i have some problem with that plugin few days ago it's doesn't tweet my posts now.if you find any plugin that suit my needs please share with me.
If Google doesn't index something even though it's in a sitemap, there's nothing we or you can do about it.