MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to change theme colours?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<a href="http://imgur.com/DdVbN" title="Hosted by imgur.com">http://imgur.com/DdVbN.png</a><a href="http://imgur.com/wM7yV" title="Hosted by imgur.com">http://imgur.com/wM7yV.png</a>

can you tell me the names which i can find them in globall css in order to change them?
First off, you can't use HTML here. Secondly, I don't understand what half of those numbers are pointing at. For example, 6 and 7. Or 2, which I'm not sure if it's the color of the links or the backgrounds. You need to explain this a little better. As for the ones that were clear:

1 - body
3 - .sub_menu
4 - body
5 - .trow1 and .trow2
8 - #container
9 - .thead
10 - .sub_menu
11 - .trow1 and .trow2
12 - #bottommenu
6-7 i mean the sections

the colour in the table of advertise here and in the opposite
[Image: 59617704.png]
[Image: 91762694.png][Image: 36054053.png]

what about this ones?
Since there's custom code in some of the elements, I'll give you the colors and class/id names of the ones I can figure out.

Colors:
1-5. They all look to be the same image so I'll give you the gradient: #425367 top to #354354 bottom.
6. It's a gradient as well but it's #393737 next to the number
7. #1a1a1a
8. #2c2c2c and the whitish border is #cccccc
9. #f5f5f5
10. It's a gradient but right before the number I get #001423
11. #2c2c2c
12. #eaeaea

Class/id names
1. - .navigation
2. - .thead
3. - .thead
4. - .tfoot
5. - .thead
6. - Not sure because it's custom coded (You can go into Templates & Style > Templates (on the sidebar) > [theme's templates] > Header Templates > header)
7. - .tcat
8. - Either .trow1 or .trow2 and the border's probably coded into those elements in the CSS
9. - .trow_sep
10. - This one's also custom coded but it might be on #container
11. - .trow2
12. - Custom coded as well but you can go into Post Bit Templates > postbit in your theme's templates to get the class/id for that.
Please no one help him. He did not buy this theme. He messaged me on MSN earlier spamming me constantly all day asking to help him change the color of his theme. So I finally told him that if he maybe tried asking Jessie S. the creator of the theme and he had told me he ripped the theme so he cant do that. Ridiculous.
(2011-07-03, 08:44 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]Please no one help him. He did not buy this theme. He messaged me on MSN earlier spamming me constantly all day asking to help him change the color of his theme. So I finally told him that if he maybe tried asking Jessie S. the creator of the theme and he had told me he ripped the theme so he cant do that. Ridiculous.

you were bored to help me from start thats why u went off,like you say you didht did smthing stupied to ur whole entire life.
Ive been to hackforums i know how to rip a theme and in the end i didht did smthing bad .i did not release his theme(leaked).
Im just using it and what is the bad ?i cant get it...

I could be bad if i were saying that the theme was mine but i didht .if you are willing to help me just do it if not then who cares.

Im just learning css,but i was just scaring if i will do any mistake so i had to redo the global.css
(2011-07-03, 08:52 PM)TheUninvited Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-03, 08:44 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]Please no one help him. He did not buy this theme. He messaged me on MSN earlier spamming me constantly all day asking to help him change the color of his theme. So I finally told him that if he maybe tried asking Jessie S. the creator of the theme and he had told me he ripped the theme so he cant do that. Ridiculous.

you were bored to help me from start thats why u went off,like you say you didht did smthing stupied to ur whole entire life.
Ive been to hackforums i know how to rip a theme and in the end i didht did smthing bad .i did not release his theme(leaked).

I could be bad if i were saying that the theme was mine but i didht .if you are willing to help me just do it if not then who cares.

Im just learning css,but i was just scaring if i will do any mistake so i had to redo the global.css

Yes, it is bad. Because you ripped a designers hard work and then tried to get support from me. If you bought the theme I'm sure Jessie would have been happy to help you.
(2011-07-03, 09:08 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-03, 08:52 PM)TheUninvited Wrote: [ -> ]
If you are going to complain about me u have to do in the whole hackforums community.
this community is made me that fault?

I Understand how hardworkers is but yea im just using it.I was going to pay him i was saying that until the time he banned me.

Yes, it is bad. Because you ripped a designers hard work and then tried to get support from me. If you bought the theme I'm sure Jessie would have been happy to help you.

(2011-07-03, 09:23 PM)TheUninvited Wrote: [ -> ]I was going to pay him i was saying that until the time he banned me.

What a load of orange lol.
(2011-07-04, 09:31 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-03, 09:23 PM)TheUninvited Wrote: [ -> ]I was going to pay him i was saying that until the time he banned me.

What a load of orange lol.

you didht gave me time,you banned me,i said i was rip it and you just were saying who gave you the theme .i said no one i rip you cant believe me....anyways i was going to pay you you just banned me and if you were gave a lil bit time more i would.
Pages: 1 2