MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Warning [2] require_once(topics/global.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 17 - File: inc/plugins/index.php PHP 5.3.6 (Linux)

File	Line	Function
/inc/plugins/index.php	17	errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/index.php	17	require_once
/admin/modules/config/plugins.php	477	require_once
/admin/index.php	483	require

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'topics/global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/froggaco/public_html/topics/inc/plugins/index.php on line 17

This is what I get when I came to attempt a plugin install.
May i know which plugin you are trying to install? Looks like the path to global.php is mis-configured.
Can I get a link/admin panel login? What plugin is it?
Why is there an index.php file in your ./inc/plugins/ folder...?? That shouldn't be there... looks like it's the MyBB index file, not sure why you've got it in the plugins folder too.
Thanks Matt, not sure what happened there but the index.php file seemed to have copied and made it way there, by human error of course!!

I made sure I already had the index.php file and simply deleted the copied on in plugins folder and... it worked!

Thanks again for pointing that out.