MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Simple blue- V.3 (A custom sports theme)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6954/sportstheme.jpg

Is not done but is it any better, any feed-back, if I don't get any good feed-backs ill just start a new theme idea, and close simple blue.

-The forums still need icons, but because of the transparent effects I won't be adding any gloss.
I have a suggestion for you, don't try to think out of the box, try something simple first. Even you can do lot with the MyBB default theme, example MyBB pro. Try something simple and elegant first.
It looks the same but with a transparent part and a background... nothing is changed from 'v1 & v2'. Why, may I ask, are you making Versions of the theme when you haven't even finalized one..?
I can create something great from the default theme, but i'm trying to create theme style no one uses, also it did change from v.1, but not much from v.2.
What we're trying to say is that you should stick to one theme for now and design in. Don't make multiple threads with difference versions of the theme when you haven't even completed one. I agree with Suka on you just creating something simple and elegant then building off of it.
Something different that no one uses?????
Btb please confirm bro,are u making mybb theme ????

My suggestion is to make a theme from default,first,rather making it complicated,
We all started our theming with default theme.

Its easy to make theme an make as many changes u like to default theme.
Try that first bro Smile

Versions are made for a product that is released and the products where work is in progress are named beta version Wink,lol
All the best for your theme Smile...
Feel free to ask any doubts regarding theme dev Smile...
Envira thanks, i'm going to try to create a theme from the default theme.
(2011-07-03, 03:37 PM)Mr.tnr Wrote: [ -> ]Envira thanks, i'm going to try to create a theme from the default theme.

Just to let ya' know. We all create our themes from the default theme.
(2011-07-03, 04:14 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-03, 03:37 PM)Mr.tnr Wrote: [ -> ]Envira thanks, i'm going to try to create a theme from the default theme.

Just to let ya' know. We all create our themes from the default theme.

iz it hard to make themes for mybb
Is not hard, but I don't have Photoshop therefore I have to use my own program which is not as good. But it get's the job done.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7