MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Members not able to login
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
I moved my board from forumotion to Mybb and for some reason my old members are not able to log in. What do I do? Do I delete all of there accounts and ask them to sign up again or will that erase all my posts? My technical admin did an forum merge and is as confused as I am as to why its not working.
What would you suggest?
would be really greatful for the help.
http://allthingswhovian.co.cc/
Test account: Childofgallifrey
Password: dreams12
What process did you use to convert...?? Obviously the passwords just haven't been converted properly if they're not working, there's not much we can do about that. You don't want to delete your users because then all of your posts will have no author, you'll just ened to get them to reset their passwords...
(2011-07-03, 11:54 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]What process did you use to convert...?? Obviously the passwords just haven't been converted properly if they're not working, there's not much we can do about that. You don't want to delete your users because then all of your posts will have no author, you'll just ened to get them to reset their passwords...
I am not sure I will have to ask my T.A when he comes online. Email change request have been sent out but there seems to be something wrong with sign up process. The security capcha thingy recognising the right words.