MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last 7 Days
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A plugin compatible with 1.6 that shows guests,members and possibly bots online in the last week, bot part is not essential.

If there is a plugin that already does this, please link me, been looking for ages!
Why not just set the Who's Online to the minutes that makes up a week?
No I want it show who is online as well as who was online this week.
Have you tried editing a Who's Online 24 plugin (that shows one day) to setting the timelimit to 1 week and changing "Past 24 Hours" to "Past Week". That sounds like an easy option.
Link to plugin, I've been looking for plugin like that, they're all 1.4 and when I changed the compatibility it gave me a load of header errors.
I don't know of any specific plugin, but if you find one that works with 1.6 just do the above. Sorry I can't be more of a help Toungue
Okay, well if anyone finds one, please link me.
(2011-07-03, 11:54 AM)StevenF50 Wrote: [ -> ]Link to plugin, I've been looking for plugin like that, they're all 1.4 and when I changed the compatibility it gave me a load of header errors.

That'll simply be the way you're editing the file, you're probably editing them in notepad, which will add hidden characters to the top of the file, causing this error. Those plugins will work fine on 1.6.
It was wordpad but anyway, I'll try using my in built code editor on cpanel then.
You would be better off with notepad++