MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Recount & Rebuild
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to use the 'Recount & Rebuild' settings from within a standalone script? It is the Recount Statistics option that I require.
Why do you even want to run it from a different script? It is possible, but you will need to make a lot of changes. An easy alternative would be to use an iframe in your script.
(2011-07-03, 01:06 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you even want to run it from a different script? It is possible, but you will need to make a lot of changes. An easy alternative would be to use an iframe in your script.

This script is adding new users to the database, although the method I am using may be crude. It would be most effective to have the Statistics recounted each time.

I'd be thankful for someone pointing me in the right direction for the changes I need to make.
(2011-07-03, 03:15 PM)rovyjh Wrote: [ -> ]This script is adding new users to the database, although the method I am using may be crude. It would be most effective to have the Statistics recounted each time.

I'd be thankful for someone pointing me in the right direction for the changes I need to make.

Is it really adding new users? As far as i know, it only recounts the number of users.

And you can do this by adding a new task for recounting.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-57553-p...#pid447634

Not sure if it still works. Just try it on a test board.
His own script is adding the new users, not the recount tool.