MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 404 error after i transfered my mybb forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello, finally i transferred my website and fixed the issue of mysql
now i got a problem, only homepage work, when i click somewhere else, 404 error? how comes, how could fix this? thank you!
can i know url of your forum ?
Make sure you uploaded the files in the correct directory. Looks like you may have uploaded them in the wrong folder.

Yes, would help if you gave us the forum URL. Smile
I guess you have not disabled plug-ins before taking the backup AND there appears to be SEO conflict..
it could be .htaccess problem / files CHMOD problem
(2011-07-03, 03:46 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]I guess you have not disabled plug-ins before taking the backup AND there appears to be SEO conflict..
it could be .htaccess problem / files CHMOD problem

Exactly what i thought. Since homepage works and others shows 404, its probably because you use Google SEO, or other SEO url plugins, and haven't transfered the .htaccess file when you switch hosts.
me too rajani, the only thing i do was, renaming google seo .httacess (deleting) and then i see that was a problem and puted again in the root, then i let, and go out
www.albwzone.co Smile
i set google htacess in chmod 777
but nothing yet!! Big Grin
forum albwzone.co
Go to ACP >> Configuration >> Plugins

Find Google SEO and see if it's telling you to add anything to .htaccess
fixed this issue but again 404 error isn't fixed! Smile
also i set in right chmod the default directories, like, /uploads/avatars - /inc/config,/settings/ etc!
help plls! Big Grin