MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MapleTalk - Looking for Moderators.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I'm looking for one moderator for our Support Forums.

Our forums is based on MapleStory, a popular 2D MMORPG. What sets us apart is we share snippets of code and how-to's on emulating the popular 2D MMORPG.

Our forum is more then a year old and still continues to grow.

The position available is the moderation of our Support Forums. You don't necessarily have to provide support, but moderate (but of course, that's not the only thing you'll do) what goes on in the forums. Our Support Forums is one of our popular forums.

If you're interested, please send me a PM with your timezone and time available on the computer.

I will send you an application to fill out once you have.

If you have any questions please post in this thread.
payment !??
Perhaps if you're not so vague I can answer your question..
(2011-07-03, 03:54 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]payment !??

well, I've been looking at many posts similar to above. the actual requirement happens to be
for promoters / heavy posters - in name of moderators. whatever it may be, I'm not applying

please forgive me for the vague query and above prejudice.. just IGNORE me. thank you Smile
I've actually been looking into your website lately since I use to be an avid maple story player. I've seen you advertise this on a couple of sites, that's how I found out about it. I'll drop a PM by your inbox in a little while.