MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Planetary Sanctum - Metal Music Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo1.png]

I've just launched my site centered around news, reviews, interviews and discussion surrounding metal music. We already have over 100 threads and are building content quickly! If you're into metal, come join us at Planetary Sanctum.

Nuclear Blast just released a couple of songs from Vader and Fleshgod Apocalypse. If you're interested in those free downloads, we've got it in our Metal News section!

Additionally, we have just completed a band interview which was posted yesterday.

Hope to see any metal fans there! Smile
We've just added the Mayhem Festival dates and bands that will be on it. We also organized our forums a little differently! Check it out and join in on the discussion!
We've been open for just over a week and have eclipsed the 1k post mark in addition to having over 300 threads. Here are some things to consider when choosing to make Planetary Sanctum your source for metal news, reviews, interviews and discussion.

Features to Consider:
  • Completed and Pending Band Interviews
  • A Member-Exclusive News Section - Features contests, new release details, peeks inside the studio, music videos and special events like concert streams and album artwork unveiled.
  • A Release/Festival-related Calendar with Upcoming Events Displayed
  • Home Page Organization featuring YOUR reviews, our additions to Metal News and Interviews
  • Customizable Profile Pages
  • A Growing Directory of Bands (70% of our threads)
  • A Growing, Open-minded Metal Community
We just installed over 20 language translations onto the forum!
I love the concept, but I am not a fan of the theme. I am working on a similar niche to you over at MoshDB. Maybe we could look at some affiliation down the track?
I'm sorry that you don't like the theme, and yes, affiliation is certainly a possibility.
We eclipsed 2,000 posts today!
Reaper Radio has now been added as a feature to the site.
Please refer to our Showcase guidelines and rules thread - especially regarding bumping.