MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Plain Firefox Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Firefox Plain 1.1

Screenshot: http://www.firefox.neopian-hosting.com/i...irefox.png

Installation:
1. After downloading the Theme unzip it (with WinRAR or whatever)

2. Go to the Admin Control Panel under Themes > Import

3. Search the XML File in the theme folder and click the Button "Import Theme"

4. Forum Icons included (off.gif, offlock.gif, on.gif)

And your done!
Enjoy!

Changelog:
1.1: Many template errors fixed, and updated for use with MyBB 1.2
1.0: First Public Release

Now on the MyBB Mods page:
http://mods.mybboard.com/view.php?did=316

[attachment=3981]
I really like your theme so I'm glad you released it to the public. Did you include the menu bar at the top in the theme, because that is the only thing I dislike about your forums. It just looks too big with too many links on it! If it were all on one line and about 12px font, it would look so much nicer.
Big Grin Glad you like it!
And no, I didn't include any templates. I can if you want them though.
I don't think he wants them since he said he didn't like them Wink
Nice release. Wink
I'm fine with my current them atm, but I was just wondering if she had included the header template, because the menu does need some work on it.
Sad... I thought I did good on my menu :'(
Your theme is very pretty and simple. Do you have any more like it?
Yes, Helen. I've created one other one for a friend of mine.

CraKteR Wrote:Nice release.
Thanks! This is my favorite theme.

FW
FirefoxWiz Wrote:I thought I did good on my menu
Don't take this the wrong way, because I am offering advice not trying to get you down.

I think the menu on your site is way too big. You have it fitted on two lines when you could easily fit it on one and it would still be readable. I think you could do with making the text smaller as well, maybe the same size as the "Welcome to Firefox Forums {username}!" text, because that is readable.

The final thing I don't like about it is the use of " | " everywhere. In my opinion, the dashes you've used on the second line are much better looking, and if you had one row of links, all separated by " - " then it would be so much better.

That way you can make your banner a big bigger or do whatever you want with the top.
Thanks for the advice. I'll remember it.

I am glad so many people like my theme, cause that one is the very first one I made! Toungue So its not 'professional'...

FirefoxWiz
Pages: 1 2