MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb picking who two give surport two ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well let me start off i had a fish forum with mybb and got great support from mybb and felt welcome on here.
A friend then sold me a domain name ( <snip> )
I then asked for support from mybb with a side bar....
I got told mybb can't help me because it is a hack forum.

Just thought id ask who does mybb support ?
Because my website is were users can upload scripts and clones. E.g google clones so sites and scripts that look like google and stuff. We do not have " Hacking tools " Or anything like that

(2011-07-03, 07:36 PM)nick1200 Wrote: [ -> ]Well let me start off i had a fish forum with mybb and got great support from mybb and felt welcome on here.
A friend then sold me a domain name ( justcloned.co.uk )
I then asked for support from mybb with a side bar....
I got told mybb can't help me because it is a hack forum.

Just thought id ask who does mybb support ?
Because my website is were users can upload scripts and clones. E.g google clones so sites and scripts that look like google and stuff. We do not have " Hacking tools " Or anything like that

Clones = phishing = gtfo
so can't get support from mybb ? because i have a idea and running with it ??
If i made a product id give support for that product no matter what happens.
But maybe that's just me like
A few of the forums on your board:

Clones
New Clone Scripts Uploaded everyday. You will almost find any clone script here.

Exploits
Exploits , Glitches, Holes in other peoples websites

Nulled World
Here you can find nulled scripts.

Is it really that hard to understand why we won't support you!?!

You can use MyBB for everything, but we don't support hacking, warez,... in any way.
Well i just think my self if i was giving away my product then my product broke then id fix it never mind what they was doing with it. Or id give support two fix it.
I would understand not giving support for plugging etc because that would be going two far.
But main problems should be supported.
Can imagine if you had two pay for mybb and support was gone ...

But if you say you do not support that's fine But what happens because i have 1 forums with mybb ? So because i made a warez forum i don't help with my fish forum ?
They disallow users, with any type of forum breaking the rules, support period. This is so you can't secretly get support with your hacking forum. I believe if you shut down your rule breaking forum, you will be allowed support again, but don't hold me to it.
Yes, because otherwise you could just say you need support for the fish forum when you really need it for the warez forum, which people have done in the past. If you choose to make a forum with illegal content on it then that's the compromise. Solution is not to make forums with illegal content on them.
Ok then. Thanks for the great support in the past. Two every one who has helped me in the pasted Thanks
If someone steals a car and takes it to a manufacturer's garage do they fix it? No.

The software belongs to mybb, they can choose who is eligible for support and who isn't.
Pages: 1 2