MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change Specific User Colors + Multi Colors?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've got specific Admin who's name I want as "DevilsParada89". However, I can't figure out how to do this. The second part to this is that I want him to be in the "Administrators" group while having those colors, without the other admins having to change their color as well.

Help is really appreciated!
Please help Sad
Make a new usergroup with the same permissions as the admin usergroup, and put your admin in that group. Then, follow this tutorial: http://forums.mybbcommunity.com/thread-1539.html
That doesn't allow me to pick my own colors, it generates a color at random. I want to use the specific colors I chose.
Then you will need to edit the script yourself, because there are no other tutorials on how to do this, and JavaScript is the only way to do this easily.
not sure, may be this plug-in helps : username image
make an image with colored characters and use it !!
Well I have no clue where to start when editing it :/
Quote:where to start when editing it
^ sorry, could not understand the issue.. I thought that you can make
a transparent image of username and use it for that particular admin ...
Well I could, but I'd rather not use an image.

I tried just making a new group and adding the following:
<span style="color: #008000;">D</span><span style="color: #55ab00;">e</span><span style="color: #abd500;">v</span><span style="color: #ffff00;">i</span><span style="color: #ebeb40;">l</span><span style="color: #d5d581;">s</span><span style="color: #c0c0c0;">P</span><span style="color: #d0d091;">a</span><span style="color: #e0e061;">r</span><span style="color: #f0f030;">a</span><span style="color: #ffff00;">d</span><span style="color: #abd500;">a</span><span style="color: #55ab00;">8</span><span style="color: #008000;">9</span>
But there's apparently a limit of characters MyBB will save, so not everything is displayed.