MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Any Other Portal Plugins?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Is there any other portal plugins apart from Proprotal because proportal seems to not work with me.. SadUndecided

So if anyone knows of any other good Portal plugins could you please let me know, Thanks

(Because ProPortal seems to not work with my forum i dunno way but i all ways get an error when i click the ProPortal tab in ACP)

Thanks,
Sam Deloughry Big Grin
please post the error and site URL please..
(2011-07-04, 07:43 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]please post the error and site URL please..

MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'fees0_8368391_theminebox.mybb_portal_blocks' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT COUNT(id) AS numblocks FROM mybb_portal_blocks
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.
uninstall & reinstall !! btw, check if all related files are correctly uploaded..
(2011-07-04, 09:15 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]uninstall & reinstall !! btw, check if all related files are correctly uploaded..

^ what happened !! have you checked it - PM me with temporary admin login if direct help required
I had the same error and found that one of the settings was missing. When I answered the question it corrected the problem. I don't recall which one was the problem though.