MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Login/Logout problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi guys after re-installing mybb im still having trouble with my cookie setting, i tried everything related to this page http://community.mybb.com/thread-42123.html Sad Maybe im doing something wrong

Here is a screenshot by default:

[Image: 977i37.png]

What should be the right info ?

Thanks ! Smile
Try removing the :8888. It isn't needed.
(2011-07-04, 03:07 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]Try removing the :8888. It isn't needed.

On both ?
Remove it from the cookie domain first, and see what happens. I'm not sure if it had to be removed from the board URL.

I don't really know much about running MyBB with ports. Toungue
(2011-07-04, 03:09 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]Remove it from the cookie domain first, and see what happens. I'm not sure if it had to be removed from the board URL.

I don't really know much about running MyBB with ports. Toungue

How i could remove the port then ? Smile Im using easyphp.

Edit* both dont work either Sad Im out of luck, i dont know what to do now.
Did you edit the settings in ./inc/settings.php then in the ACP?
(2011-07-04, 03:20 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]Did you edit the settings in ./inc/settings.php then in the ACP?

Well i did a fresh install and database for both try Confused When using in the settings.php doesn't seems to change either way
I don't think there's supposed to be a space in folder names when setting a cookie path. Is that the default cookie path set by MyBB? Try %20 instead of the blank space.
(2011-07-04, 03:48 AM)Bapun Raz Wrote: [ -> ]also read this- http://community.mybb.com/thread-74904.html

He has already read it, as he said in his first post...
(2011-07-04, 03:38 AM)PuppeMaster Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think there's supposed to be a space in folder names when setting a cookie path. Is that the default cookie path set by MyBB? Try %20 instead of the blank space.

Thankkkks mate you saved my lime Smile

Finally the clue is the cookie domain without port and have no folder space in cookie path Wink

Thanks to everyone who helped me ! Smile
Pages: 1 2