MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Trow_shaded messed up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
link to the forums?
Since this is related to a plugin, is it possile that the plugin needs to make changes to the templates? I haven't used that plugin nor have I looked at the code to see if it needs to edit the templates but if it does, did you deactivate/activate it so that the new theme gets the template edits? Can you check if the plugin requires any template edits and whether or not the templates have the edits?

Other than that, its hard to diagnose theme issues without actually seeing the problem first hand so if the above doesn't apply to the plugin or doesn't fix it, pm me login details and link to the thread/post where I can see/reproduce this.
(2011-07-12, 07:43 AM)- G33K - Wrote: [ -> ]Since this is related to a plugin, is it possile that the plugin needs to make changes to the templates? I haven't used that plugin nor have I looked at the code to see if it needs to edit the templates but if it does, did you deactivate/activate it so that the new theme gets the template edits? Can you check if the plugin requires any template edits and whether or not the templates have the edits?

Other than that, its hard to diagnose theme issues without actually seeing the problem first hand so if the above doesn't apply to the plugin or doesn't fix it, pm me login details and link to the thread/post where I can see/reproduce this.
It's not the plugin. It's worked before, it's the theme i believe but everything looks all right. I will PM you wil admin log in details.

Pages: 1 2 3