MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Sweet Confusion Theme - FOR SALE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

Well, some of you may have seen Alex H selling a great looking theme called Sweet Confusion. Well it was purchased and I was chosen to be the coder. Well, I finally completed the theme, and when I contact the original purchase they were no longer interested in distributing the theme, so it was given to me to sell and distribute.

So, here I am selling it to the MyBB Community!

The theme is available in 4 colours:
- Green
- Grey
- Red
- Blue

At this point in time, I have not added a theme colour changer to the theme, but this is a future addition. I will also be updating the language buttons in the future to something a little bit better and making a modification to the Welcome Block Menu

So, here are the prices and some demos:

I will be selling the colours individually for $10 US. Any one who purchases one theme / colour has the opportunity to purchase another colour(s) / theme for $5 US per colour / theme.

Red
[Image: red.jpg]

Blue
[Image: blue.jpg]

Green
[Image: green.jpg]

Grey
[Image: grey.jpg]

You can also see a live demo at http://mybb.cohenl.com - PLEASE NOTE REGISTRATIONS ARE NOT AVAILABLE.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me - feel free to drop me a PM.

Payment is only available via PayPal.

To purchase, send me a PM and we can go from there. Smile

Cheers,
Cohen
I kind of feel like this theme should be free and not premium. It's design is not premium worthy. It's way to simple and not elegant in anyway.
With some improvements it could be premium. But as koz mentioned, theres nothing that stands out and makes you want to purchase it. To be honest, even if it was for free I cant see myself using it. Thats just my opinion.
To be premium it would have to look like most features were changed. Your forumbit looks way to plain and the welcomeblock has about nothing in it. Where are the UCP/MCP/ACP links??? The .navigation annoys me because its just randomly there and has white borders. This theme could be even better if you made it how Alex designed it, with a color changed. Where is that???
I think you really should have included the original navigation. And can we see the logged in welcome block?
(2011-07-04, 02:02 PM)Tierney Wrote: [ -> ]I think you really should have included the original navigation. And can we see the logged in welcome block?

Don't forget the control panel links..which don't seem to be anywhere.
(2011-07-04, 01:53 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]To be premium it would have to look like most features were changed. Your forumbit looks way to plain and the welcomeblock has about nothing in it. Where are the UCP/MCP/ACP links??? The .navigation annoys me because its just randomly there and has white borders. This theme could be even better if you made it how Alex designed it, with a color changed. Where is that???

It can be premium for any reason the designer wants.
(2011-07-04, 02:21 PM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-04, 01:53 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]To be premium it would have to look like most features were changed. Your forumbit looks way to plain and the welcomeblock has about nothing in it. Where are the UCP/MCP/ACP links??? The .navigation annoys me because its just randomly there and has white borders. This theme could be even better if you made it how Alex designed it, with a color changed. Where is that???

It can be premium for any reason the designer wants.

That is true. But there are not going to be many sales...
And i wonder what's wrong with navigation.

[Image: 2pob4wp.png]

Also, for guest, the login option appears when hovered over the welcome guest message. I guess the panel links will appear for registered users in the same way.
My one main problem with this theme is that there is no navigation except for a login and register.
Pages: 1 2