MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Theme] Admin Stop Final
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
yes i used my own images, same colours almost but my images, as forthe additions ofcourse they arnt mine, i was implying that i added them into the theme, some are not working Sad but im sure xiaozhu can help you guys as he is a champ and im no programmer Smile
willow : what exactly is not working. I didn't find any problems ?
protocole Wrote:
kodaks Wrote:Good job with the theme, it looks excellent!!! Big Grin

vb navbar not make by you
postbit not make by you
image not make by you
wouah
great very very great theme

ps:
you have request all the permissions for the MOD ?

Shut up moaning, it's a good theme, it works. If you've got nothing good to say, don't say anything at all.

As far as I am aware, these:

*Added VB style navbar.
*Added VB style postbits. (Customized)
*Added VB style copyright.
*Added VB style affiliates section for banners.

are template modifications, and anyone can come up with them, regardless of who found them first. Congrats to the person(s) that did, but either way, people can use them in their skins.
thanks protoman, and krneki thats good that everything works, just some people are having some difficulty.
No problem Willow. Glad I could help.

I think I may use this skin on my hosting support boards. I quite like it.
protocole Wrote:
kodaks Wrote:Good job with the theme, it looks excellent!!! Big Grin

vb navbar not make by you
postbit not make by you
image not make by you
wouah
great very very great theme

ps:
you have request all the permissions for the MOD ?

You're comments are quite unoriginal as well.

Remember that using blocks to build something doesn't mean what you're building is less valid. Had this been said, the pyramids would be boring, tripe, and unoriginal...afterall, they didn't invent blocks now did they? Nope, but they used them in interesting ways.

Now, rephrase your moronic babbling into constructive criticism instead of destructive.
*applauds devnet*

A point very well put.

Williow, is there any other different flavours of this skin? You know, different colours, such as red and green?
Awesome theme, I will have to use this on my forum now.
Protoman Wrote:are template modifications, and anyone can come up with them, regardless of who found them first. Congrats to the person(s) that did, but either way, people can use them in their skins.

it's false
on a true development forum
permission is needed before take a mod

mybb does not do their work
protocole Wrote:
Protoman Wrote:are template modifications, and anyone can come up with them, regardless of who found them first. Congrats to the person(s) that did, but either way, people can use them in their skins.

it's false
on a true development forum
permission is needed before take a mod

mybb does not do their work

Dude, **** and stop ruining this topic already.

FYI this isn't a true development forum, this a is a community and support boards for MyBB admins/users.

Edited for language
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9