MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ban From LogOut
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Guys!
<<There Are No Energies And Movement If God Doesn't Want>>
Plugin: Ban From LogOut
Description: This Plugin Helps You To Ban Specified UserGroups From Logging Out (Specially Banned UserGroup To Don't Create Another Account If You Don't Want To Ban Their IPs Or If Banning Their IPs Is Not Possible).
Author = Mohammad Zangeneh @ Iran

Install - Uninstall:

Activation:
1- Upload inc/plugins/logout_ban.php.

3- Go To ACP --> Plugins --> Ban From LogOut And Active The Plugin.
4- Go To ACP --> Configuration --> Ban From LogOut Plugin Settings.

====================================================

Deactivation:
Go To ACP --> Plugins --> Ban From LogOut And DeActive The Plugin.

===================================================

Best Regards ,
Mohammad Reza Zangeneh - WWW.MyBBIran.comCool

Download: http://mods.mybb.com/view/ban-from-logout
Fairly pointless really as they can just delete their cookies or use another browser...
It will work if (the user) is a complete NoOb lol
What's With All The Capitals?

They're not needed, and makes it harder to read.
I assume your talking to me ? Im sorry if two capital letters confused the hell out of you. I must remember that we're all not perfect. Big Grin
(2011-07-04, 11:43 PM)bongo Wrote: [ -> ]I assume your talking to me ? Im sorry if two capital letters confused the hell out of you. I must remember that we're all not perfect. Big Grin

You've used capital letters for pretty much every word in your first post. They're not needed. Capitals should be used for names and the first word of a sentence, not every word.
@Mohammad Za: Your contribution is appreciated. But the plugin seems pointless as a new browser could be used or else the cookies can be deleted.

@Malcom. :- Stop teaching grammar buddy Toungue
(2011-07-05, 11:50 AM)Malcolm. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-04, 11:43 PM)bongo Wrote: [ -> ]I assume your talking to me ? Im sorry if two capital letters confused the hell out of you. I must remember that we're all not perfect. Big Grin

You've used capital letters for pretty much every word in your first post. They're not needed. Capitals should be used for names and the first word of a sentence, not every word.

Oh, your not even reffering to me lol
(2011-07-04, 06:36 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Fairly pointless really as they can just delete their cookies or use another browser...

Yes, I agree , too.
This is not useful !
Thanks.
Pages: 1 2