MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: No portal.php combined with index.php?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My users are complaining that they are not able to see last posts since visit and it's usually in the portal.php. Here is our website:

http://www.oldelmtree.com/mybb

We are a recent convert from SMF 1.1.14

Also, we noticed that we get the Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again. (when I try to click on mark forum read)

I am not exactly sure what I am supposed to do with the templates as noted.. am I supposed to copy and paste the diff or just edit and save? That was what was confusing me.

I have a user that you can use to login temporarily as an administrator to check the settings. Wb-dev is supposed to finish the greeny theme, but out on holiday until tomorrow. Do I wait until then or what?
For the mismatch code go to your theme>>Index Page Templates>> Index_boardstats

Find
<a href="misc.php?action=markread{$post_code_string}">{$lang->markread}</a> |
Replace with
<a href="misc.php?action=markread&my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">{$lang->markread}</a> |

For the portal, you need to know how to get to it? Or how to make a box for latest post?

For that last thing i'm a little confused on your question.
(2011-07-04, 11:52 PM)blake Wrote: [ -> ]For the mismatch code go to your theme>>Index Page Templates>> Index_boardstats

Find
<a href="misc.php?action=markread{$post_code_string}">{$lang->markread}</a> |
Replace with
<a href="misc.php?action=markread&my_post_key={$mybb->post_code}">{$lang->markread}</a> |

For the portal, you need to know how to get to it? Or how to make a box for latest post?

For that last thing i'm a little confused on your question.

I was not able to find the code as above.. I am using a old Greenysh theme that I hacked a little to get it to work for 1.6 (I'm hoping wb-dev has updated it for me when I requested the custom code)

Yes, I would like a box right below archives that shows the last 10-15 posts made...

Well wait for the theme and that code error should go away, also I dont know how to add extra boxes, should ask WB-Dev to include it in the theme. Wink