MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where to advertise?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Honestly, you'd have better luck at creating content.
(2011-07-06, 08:33 PM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-05, 10:49 PM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you would be better off just making a section for it on Penhacks or something.
I have the domain bro. I'm not just going to let it die.

(2011-07-06, 12:04 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Paying for advertisements when your website is growing is a waste of time and energy.
Trust me.
I haven't paid a dime for advertisements, because I never bought advertisements spots.

Focus on content, and Google.
Really? I mean... it must help a little?

Well yeah, I'm trying with content. I just feel that if I don't advertise this a bunch right now, by the time the actual console comes out there will be so many other vita forums out there and mine will still be struggling.
I think they always will be struggling with such a small niche as this Undecided
I'm on a pretty small niche as well (not that I'm saying I'm the only one in this field, emulating a certain game) - you need to focus on content - so the next time someone googles where to buy ____ (whatever the console name is), good games for ______, etc your website would be the first one.

Although I can see the difficulty in creating a forums for a console that isn't released yet.
(2011-07-07, 03:51 PM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]I think they always will be struggling with such a small niche as this Undecided

advertise in gaming websites/forums
i some how related to the advertising ...
i think that on the web you should have to post your adds on the related web sites that have the matching things like you...
but if you wouldn't post the adds on the sites like that you would get any benefit no matter how many adds you have posted
Pages: 1 2