MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin Locked Out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Cleared cache and coockies and rebooted the PC.

I'm still having problems logging in. I only started this forum yesterday - wonder if it would be best to clear everything out and start again with a fresh copy of MyBB?
Does your other admin have the same problem?

Have you tried another computer?

Shame to start again as your forum looks really good, suggest you give this thread a bit more time for help before you decide to start again as you will get more help and sure your problem is just a minor one so please give it time as there is plenty of others who will help i am sure when they see this thread.
(2011-07-05, 07:05 PM)mike537 Wrote: [ -> ]Does your other admin have the same problem?

Have you tried another computer?

Shame to start again as your forum looks really good, suggest you give this thread a bit more time for help before you decide to start again as you will get more help and sure your problem is just a minor one so please give it time as there is plenty of others who will help i am sure when they see this thread.

Thanks Mike - I suspect having the wrong cookie settings in the beginning has messed something up. I'll give it 24 hrs here - but to be honest, it wouldn't take too long to reload MyBB and do the work again as it's only just taking shape.

Cheers

Guys

Just to say Thank You for your help with this.

This morning I overwrote the myBB files with a fresh copy and re-installed using a fresh database. I adjusted the cookie settings in the light of my new knowledge as provided by you!

All seems well so far Big Grin

Thanks guys - I'll mark this issue as solved and flash around some reps!!

Bugsley
Pages: 1 2