MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ThankYou/Like Plugin Modification!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just installed the ThankYou/Like Plugin by G33k

But I don't like the "Thanks Given". No good use of it and have covered a line in postbit..

How can I remove this from the postbit and profile as well?
admin panel --> templates --> template set for the current theme

check below :

Quote:Post Bit Templates -> postbit_classic
Changes to include the Add/Remove Thank You/Like button and the block for the Thank Yous/Likes for the classic view.

Post Bit Templates -> postbit_author_user
Changes to include the number of user's Thank Yous/Likes in the postbit stats of the user.

Member Templates -> member_profile
Changes to include the section in user's profile to show Thank Yous/Likes stats.

there will be something like {$thanksgiven} - it can be removed for the required change

if you cant work it out then please wait for an expert / author himself responding here Smile
There's only the following code in there
%%TYL_NUMTHANKEDLIKED%%
^ remove that & save ..
If I remove that, I'll loose every ThankYou/Like's info.. While, I just want to hide the "Thanks Given"
In its current state it is not possible to remove just the Thanks Given independently as that whole block is parsed as one. This was previously requested by one other user and in a future release I'll see if I can separate the details and put them in the templates so that they can be independently edited.

For now if you need to remove the thanks given part you will have to do it by editing the plugin file:
inc/thankyoulike.php
Line 570/576
Line 673/684
Line 798/804
Thank.. I'm gonna check it out
I removed all the "thanks given" phrases from the file you pointed.
And now there is no sign of Thanks Given.. Thank you very much... Smile