MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My Advertisements not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok this is making no sense to me because it was working yesterday but since i had to put in google adsense ads i had to go in the template an manually put the ad in but now My Advertisements plugin isnt working and ways to solve this ?
Why did you put them in manually with the templates instead of adding an ad with MyAdvertisements?
And what isn't working?
(2011-07-05, 06:21 PM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]Why did you put them in manually with the templates instead of adding an ad with MyAdvertisements?
And what isn't working?

when using google adsense its not an html codes its more of a script and the only way for it to work work was by adding it manually

the My Advertisements plugin isnt working
(2011-07-05, 06:23 PM)alsoyoutube Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-05, 06:21 PM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]Why did you put them in manually with the templates instead of adding an ad with MyAdvertisements?
And what isn't working?

when using google adsense its not an html codes its more of a script and the only way for it to work work was by adding it manually

the My Advertisements plugin isnt working

The whole point of MyAdvertisements is to go to it, click Advertisements, and then add an ad, pop in your code and set the settings, and you're done.

What isn't working in MyAdvertisements? Be more specific.
(2011-07-05, 06:27 PM)lucasbytegenius Wrote: [ -> ]The whole point of MyAdvertisements is to go to it, click Advertisements, and then add an ad, pop in your code and set the settings, and you're done.

What isn't working in MyAdvertisements? Be more specific.

when i pop in the code it doesnt show up on my forum
If it's a new adsense code it takes a few hours to display ads.
(2011-07-05, 06:30 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]If it's a new adsense code it takes a few hours to display ads.

when i put in an adsense code with "my advertisements" plugin the add only said "this webpage cannot be displayed" but when i put in the code manually it worked fine
also i tried using another ad plugin called "Ads after first post" but the ads never appeared

But does anyone else know any ad managers that actually display ads better
also is it posible for me to placemy ads at the side ?