MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: introducing website!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
How i can introduce my site to others? What is the steps? Say me what u doing to your site? If u know same site about seo or any methods, help me. Lightbulb
Well first you can post your site in here.
http://community.mybb.com/forum-137.html
And then just go around telling people about your site, what it's about, etc.
Ok Thanks, But I Need More Reply About My Question. Smile
To introduce a site what you need is :
1.a site/forum you have made.
2.The site should have unique concept and a nice attractive theme,as the first look of the site should grab attention.

For example see www.foroact.com,its looks urges you to register in it Smile.

If you have already made one with a new concept just add some styling before entering into showcasing.
Id recommend a. Ustom theme for this.

2.try to make some a tivity in it,i mean the content,even before showcasing it.

Barren or empty forums are mostly avoided by the guests.
Such guests would become members if your site has some unique content.

Try not to make too many categories and forums.
Just start with what you need and when you are in need of a new forum then add it if it is inevitable.

You can take help of few of your friends for this.

3. When you are confident in your site content you just make a showcase in various sites,and most importantly mybb.com,i mean here.

4. Link exchange is another method where you can have affiliate linking with other sites.
For this be in contact with site owners,so you can have a good rapport in content and link exchanges.

Banner exchange is also another good option.

if you have few more exfra bucks that you are willing to pay,then go for advertising.my suggestion is before advertising better make content in your forum,and get enough members.

5.now you are an admin of the site,make your site more user friendly by responding to your members requests patiently( i write this coz a few sites i had visited in past had horrible admins).
Dont make bulky rules,make them like the spoon in a butter.

All tue above techniques are by suggestions i got from various friends in mybb as well outside and what i have done all these days Smile.

Hope they help you ij building a nice forum Smile
All the best Smile
thanks envira