MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Main Modders-Very good gaming website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
www.mainmodders.co.cc join today and apply for staff and meet new people it is a very fun website also check my sig for other details.
Too many forums, you took the copyright off of the theme, and I don't like the rainbow text that much.
(2011-07-05, 08:18 PM)Electric Pokémon Master Wrote: [ -> ]Too many forums, you took the copyright off of the theme, and I don't like the rainbow text that much.
i took the copyright off by accident without realising but its back on now and what should i improve on?

And the theme copyright is gone again.
WAY. TOO. MANY. FORUMS.

Start there xD.

And the theme is so overused...I would look for another one or get a custom one made.
Too many forums.
New theme needed.
Real domain needed.
Respect for people's copyright needed.
It's just hideous. So many sections and a horrible banner. Theme copyright removed, and your signature claims it's the 'largest gaming community' when it's clearly not.
Give up.
I always think why a single line of copyright bothers people and make them delete it, when there is lot of Forums and category descriptions in their Forum which can be deleted too to save space.

If you don't respect other people's works, don't expect others to respect yours.
We aren't kids to believe you accidentally deleted Theme copyright through ACP -> Templates & Styles -> Templates -> The cure templates -> Footer templates -> footer. (that's a long path isn't it)?
http://www.mainmodders.co.cc/showthread.php?tid=143

And apparently your site has warez too?

No theme copyright either, yeah don't expect any good reviews or any support.
Largest gaming community? ARE YOU F-ING KIDDING ME?
Pages: 1 2