MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Terrible mistake with version 1.6.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone, I have a problem. The problem is that i have a Forum of a comunity and I comited a mistake that was replacing all the files of the version and had to install the forum all again. Is there any posibilities that I could recover the posts and users ?

Thanks a lot.
posts and users etc.. are stored in database (not saved in files) . use that database when you re-install . forum URL please..
Thanks thats what I thought. The web is in spanish its www.perfectsimetry.com.ar/Foro
So how can I get all them back ?
Get back what? Is the posts and users missing (because i see an empty forum).
(2011-07-06, 04:22 PM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Get back what? Is the posts and users missing (because i see an empty forum).

Yes, i accidently replaced files in my forum and had to re-install all tthe forum. Thats why its empty, is there any posibility that i can recover all the missed things ?
You need to install the new forum to the old forums data base's
Do you the database from the original forum?
I installed the forum in the old database but nothing u.u
Run the recount and rebuild tools from the ACP -> Tools & Maintenance -> Recount & Rebuild. If you've connected to the database, that ought to sort things.
No it didnt work u.u
Pages: 1 2