MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Links not pointing to the right directory.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so I've been messing around with previous backgrounds and moving the root folder. That part is pretty complicated but I don't think I'm having issues with it.

My problem resides with the links after being logged in. All of the links where it says User CP, Admin CP, Mod CP, point to the old file locations. I originally thought this might be an issue with the template but I ruled that out. Links to threads work. It's just those links in the header.

Any idea how to fix this? Sorry I worded this bad.

Edit: Oh and yes I am sure that the settings are correct in the General Configuration tab. Everything works fine in the Admin CP, it's just those links that aren't working.

Edit: Just noticed that when I switch themes none of the images/colors show. Anyone know how to resolve that issue?
Looks like you haven't set the board URL after changing the forum directory.

If you can access admin directory, change it under ACP -> Configuration -> General Configuration

Change the board URL to new one.

If you don't have access to ACP the open inc/settings.php and change board URL there.
(2011-07-06, 06:15 AM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like you haven't set the board URL after changing the forum directory.

If you can access admin directory, change it under ACP -> Configuration -> General Configuration

Change the board URL to new one.

If you don't have access to ACP the open inc/settings.php and change board URL there.

I already did that. Please read my updates. Undecided
when you look at the tools & maintenance section , does the system warn of any incorrect CHMOD ?
(2011-07-06, 06:29 AM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]when you look at the tools & maintenance section , does the system warn of any incorrect CHMOD ?

Just the avatar uploads one was incorrect. Nothing that would impact this.
Can you give a link to your Forum?
Ok so I fixed that error. Turns out I changed something in the init.php file and forgot to change it back.

Now no images at all are loading. Any ideas?
Board URL? And check whether you have CHmoded the images folder properly.
Without a URL there's literally nothing we're going to be able to do.