MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Skyrim Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey,

Yesterday I had the day off school for a Teacher Development day so I thought I'd use my time to create a theme.

The background is fixed which looks odd in the screenshot.
[Image: 23r06pz.png]

http://www.mybbtailor.com/demo/index.php...me&style=8

Please could I have some feedback as to what people think of the theme?

Cheers,

Clarkie
Good, but maybe edit more templates.
IMHO too much transparency.
Looks pretty decent for a first one (?).
First off I really like how you did the design and really enjoy it. There are a lot of changes that need to be made.

The theme does have a little too much transparency, but it's not a bad thing. You can change the color of the navigation links to a light color so it's easier on the eyes to read. For example where it says, "Hello There, Guest!" and "Complete List". They're in black color, so I can barely read it.

It's good for a start to a theme, but it's not close to being ready yet.
I really liked the theme,nice icons as well.
But transparency is too much,may be reduce it.
All the best,keep up the good work Smile
(2011-07-06, 10:57 AM)zZJoennZz Wrote: [ -> ]Good, but maybe edit more templates.
I plan to change the postbit a little more.

(2011-07-06, 11:05 AM)Jordan L. Wrote: [ -> ]IMHO too much transparency.
Do you mean the transparency is too much or too many elements are transparent?

(2011-07-06, 11:07 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]Looks pretty decent for a first one (?).
So it's crap for my 9th then? :L

(2011-07-06, 11:13 AM)koz Wrote: [ -> ]First off I really like how you did the design and really enjoy it. There are a lot of changes that need to be made.
Thanks.

(2011-07-06, 11:13 AM)koz Wrote: [ -> ]The theme does have a little too much transparency, but it's not a bad thing. You can change the color of the navigation links to a light color so it's easier on the eyes to read. For example where it says, "Hello There, Guest!" and "Complete List". They're in black color, so I can barely read it.
If you're talking about Search, Memberlist, etc then you'll see they are a light colour in the live version. The screenshot is a little outdated. As for the others - point taken.

(2011-07-06, 11:13 AM)koz Wrote: [ -> ]It's good for a start to a theme, but it's not close to being ready yet.
I know I have some changes left to make.

(2011-07-06, 12:07 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]I really liked the theme,nice icons as well.
Thanks.

(2011-07-06, 12:07 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]But transparency is too much,may be reduce it.
Do you mean the transparency is too much or too many elements are transparent?

I notice it too much on you should fix on adjust to more light!

I notice background on center on half on seems it look like background
Don't use repeat on the background, fade the bottom of it and use just once.
(2011-07-06, 11:30 PM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]Don't use repeat on the background, fade the bottom of it and use just once.

This.

And there's too many transparent elements.
Pages: 1 2