MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to align center the whole forum?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello i have a question , how can i align center my whole forum? I am using a theme which align to left and i can't find on my settings where i can set this one to center. I was able to align the header part center but not the whole forum. I want the whole forum to be align center. Anyone can help me please? I need help so bad SadSad
There is no setting for this, you need to edit a theme. Can you post your forum's URL so we can take a look?
Okey here is the url kindly check please click
Anyone can please help me to align it to center please? Sad i really need help about this.
Anyone can help me please? I really don't know where i can put the codes <center</center> to make my forum index align as center not left. Sad
I don't think if that will help me about centering the whole forum. Maybe yes , but i already tried that to my css and change everything but nothing happens. Anyone here can help me where exactly to edit the alignment and make the whole forum centered please??? Sad
In your container, add:
.container {
margin: 0 auto;
}

margin: 0 auto; center aligns a div.
And where i can exactly locate the container? Tell me the whole settings please i mean direction Sad
^
admin panel --> themes --> active theme --> global.css

on right side panel you might see something like this :
border: 1px solid #e4e4e4;
margin: auto auto;
padding: 20px;
text-align: left;

change the required value AND save . hard refresh your forum index (CTRL + F5)
This is my extra css :
text-align: left;

and i change it to :

text-align: center;
.container {
margin: 0 auto;