MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Star images not Showing up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
Actually i installed a theme. Every other images are fine except the Star image that is used to show User Level. I checked the Files. Image is there in proper place in theme images folder. Also when i tried to save the broken image , it was saving with proper "star.gif" name. I don't know why its not showing up. Plz Help. Below is the Screenshot.

[Image: 80330405.jpg]
The image does not exist, it throws a 404 error if you try to access it directly. You can save it and the name works, but you're saving a broken non-existent image.

You need to re-upload it.
Edit: Other small icons in post editor like smileys are also not showing up.
But the image us showing up if i open it directly...See, http://gamingpassage.com/forum/images/wbsteam/star.gif
I've tried reuploading the theme.....But still
then how header image and other images are showing? all images should be in same folder, right?
Because you uploaded your own logo, and the theme is looking at the /images/ directory by default in the templates (but not in the CSS). Go to Admin CP > Templates & Style > Themes > Your Theme > Images Directory.

Make sure that the Images Directory field is set to images/wbsteam.
I solved it!

Actually, The default images were deleted which include star images and other images like smileys that dont come with a theme. I uploaded them!

Thanks for your Help anyway!