MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: HELP..No Access to Forum??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
My problem is....
I set up the forum several months ago and all has been working fine, Im using free hosting from 000webhost. I have a main site www.wroxhamanglingclub.co.uk and the forum is www.wroxhamanglingclub.co.uk/forum.
The host done some maintenance on the server im using and all was offline for 2 days. When they finished my main site is still working but the forum will not load and i cant access it or the admin CP???
Im not a novice with a PC or internet but i am new to php and websites. I understand the basics but i really dont know what is stopping it from loading. I accessed the files using ftp and they are still there.
Please help
I use cloudflare and Im not using the latest version of mybb but its 1.6.02
Thanks
The problem is with your host. MyBB would have displayed an error if it has some issue.
As the forum never loads, its probably a problem with your host (and just to mention 000webhost is the worst free host i ever seen). Try changing your host.
(2011-07-06, 04:02 PM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]The problem is with your host. MyBB would have displayed an error if it has some issue.
As the forum never loads, its probably a problem with your host (and just to mention 000webhost is the worst free host i ever seen). Try changing your host.

Thanks for the reply. I thought it could be the host but wasn't sureConfused. Can you recommend a good free host.
Thanks
(2011-07-06, 04:18 PM)mike6666 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-06, 04:02 PM)kavin Wrote: [ -> ]The problem is with your host. MyBB would have displayed an error if it has some issue.

Thanks for the reply. I thought it could be the host but wasn't sureConfused. Can you recommend a good free host.
Thanks

x10hosting, Byethost (many people don't like it, but i had a forum in it for over an year, and its good).