MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Profile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was just wondering is there going to be a fix for the bug using titles, it's getting annoying. Look at my profile.

http://community.mybb.com/user-25864.html
What is the problem?
Maybe if you tell us what the bug actually is, we'll be able to do something. Knowing what the bug is is kinda important for fixing it Smile
Why is there so many support thread in this forum?
Attached.
Compare his usertitle in posts and in his profile. The latter has a few more parenthesis, for some reason.

Edit: That's odd, I don't see the reversed text in your profile. But like I said, the usertitle has a few more parenthesis than in posts.
Oh, the text is reversed?? Yeah, it would have been helpful to have said that to begin with. But that doesn't happen to me when I look at your profile...
I'm aware of that. But shouldn't there be another parenthesis on the right then?
(2011-07-06, 08:12 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]I'm aware of that. But shouldn't there be another parenthesis on the right then?

Sorry, I edited my original post out Toungue

Anyway, regarding the original problem, it just places the usertitle in brackets in the templates: ({$usertitle})

That's not going to make the text go backwards. What browser are you using?? As to why there's no extra ) at the end though, I'm not sure.
(2011-07-06, 08:16 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-07-06, 08:12 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]I'm aware of that. But shouldn't there be another parenthesis on the right then?

Sorry, I edited my original post out Toungue

Anyway, regarding the original problem, it just places the usertitle in brackets in the templates: ({$usertitle})

That's not going to make the text go backwards. What browser are you using?? As to why there's no extra ) at the end though, I'm not sure.

I tried it in 5 browsers. Chrome, firefox, internet explorer, safari and opera. I can see it in every one of them. People on Hack Forums have done it as well.
Pages: 1 2