MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forumdex - The Home of your Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Actually Kavin, it does. It has a little 'Adv Here' icon. Could you post a screenshot of what you see? Possibly try clearing your browser's cache.

Koz, I have to agree with you on that. And should you have any feedback regarding the website, please don't hesitate to post it. Smile
(2011-07-11, 10:27 PM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]Actually Kavin, it does. It has a little 'Adv Here' icon. Could you post a screenshot of what you see? Possibly try clearing your browser's cache.

Koz, I have to agree with you on that. And should you have any feedback regarding the website, please don't hesitate to post it. Smile

Yeah! Its my browser cache. Smile
Probably because i previously visited the forum before those icons were added.
Good luck guys. Finally, a promotion forum with knowledged admins. Good to see it.
Okay, good to know it's working. And, thanks Kavin. Smile
Great site. I like it ALOT. If only I had time to register.
Thanks Topicking, it's too bad you don't. It doesn't take long.
(2011-07-12, 05:46 AM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Topicking, it's too bad you don't. It doesn't take long.

Don't think you guys would need a one poster. There's not much I can get from it. The Elite posts alot of his stuff on hackforums anyway. Hate to be negative or anything. The site design is great and everything.
when will people learn white backgrounds=less attractive i learned the hard way
Topic - In our eyes, every poster matters. Smile And, thank you.

AlsoYoutube - That's not really true... They are only less attractive on themes that make them look that way. Our theme uses the white in a very good way, if you ask me.
Kolton T. is now the Manager and Co-Owner of the forum, he's handling it.
(2011-07-12, 08:09 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]Kolton T. is now the Manager and Co-Owner of the forum, he's handling it.
I'll be doing my best! Smile

Pages: 1 2 3 4