MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forumdex - The Home of your Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Quote:Many people spend their days looking, longing for a forum which can provide them resources, promotion and contests for their forum. A forum which inhabits a community filled with amateurs and gurus, all discussing one niche (branching out into many more), Management. Forumdex is the home for all your discussion regarding Management. Users can share tips, participate in contests, place their forums against others, all in the hope of improving their forums to entice their users.

That, my friends, is Forumdex' motto. It may seem long, because in fact, the goal we aim to achieve is a large one. No one has truly found that one home, where they can rely on to get their forum over the line, succeeding and striving, with a large amount of user growth. That's where Forumdex comes in. We aim to supply users with their arsenal of tutorials, guidelines and services to boost their forums.

With the opening of Forumdex comes the opening of many doors and opportunities. Users will have the ability to participate in countless contests to win new domains, hosting packages and more. One specific user may even have the chance to win a $200 forum package, but that's for you to find out later on.

Forumdex does not only give its users contests, it contains tutorials, articles and documents outlining what to do, what not to do and how to do it. Looking for a way to increase user activity, we've got it. Looking for a way to gain members, we've got it. Looking for a way to make pizza, we might have it in our General section. Which is another benefit of Forumdex. After a long day of discussing forum and website management, I'm sure you just want to relax and find out what everyone is watching and listening to, or what's a nice food that a user should try. What's even better is that you get paid to do that. Fx paid that is!

Forumdex employs a currency, called Fx. Users gain 2Fx for every post and or thread they post. They can exchange these points for Forumdex services, such as reviews, advertisements, promotion and more.

Might seem like a lot, truth be told, it is. Forumdex has went around the world (figuratively) to bring to its users what every webmaster needs. We've got what you need!

- The Elite
Forumdex Management

Source: http://forumdex.com/showthread.php?tid=33
I like all your forums and I admire your SEO skills. Is RuneGear yours?
(2011-07-07, 11:58 AM)RegularThemes Wrote: [ -> ]I like all your forums and I admire your SEO skills. Is RuneGear yours?

I appreciate that comment, thank you. Yes, I own Rune Gear. Big Grin
Send me a PM, please.
(2011-07-07, 12:03 PM)RegularThemes Wrote: [ -> ]Send me a PM, please.

Done, what for though?
I was somewhat interested in joining, but the overall look of things threw my away. You really didn't put much effort into it. It looks very much like the average admin forum made by some random newbie.

The only thing saving this from failing is your monopoly of forums, where you get your user base from. Regardless, there is some potential in this project. But do yourself a favor and hire a designer.
(2011-07-07, 12:23 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]I was somewhat interested in joining, but the overall look of things threw my away. You really didn't put much effort into it. It looks very much like the average admin forum made by some random newbie.

The only thing saving this from failing is your monopoly of forums, where you get your user base from. Regardless, there is some potential in this project. But do yourself a favor and hire a designer.

What's wrong with the look of the forum? I put a lot of effort into it. I actually never utilise my forum to get mass users from it. Heck, the only self forum advertising I've done was the introduction on MS and a contest thread.

I guess I'll revise the design.
It looks kind of newbie-ish. But maybe this is just my opinion...
You should consider removing the "Trade Centre" section, and focus on main forum niche.
(2011-07-07, 04:49 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]You should consider removing the "Trade Centre" section, and focus on main forum niche.

This.

I actually don't mind the design. It's a little too cramped in the post_bit, I'd of had it above the posts instead of beside them. Also, I'd add faded .tborders, it looks a bit off with none.
Pages: 1 2 3 4