MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to add the thank you /like plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ive added plugins before but those plugins only had 1 file to upload but when im trying to add the thankyou/like plugin and it consist on multilple files and ive uploaded all of them but i just got an error while in my admin control panel so i just took it out does anyone know how to properly upload this plugin
follow the folder structure to upload files . give link to the plug-in ..
i tried to but i kept geeting error messages by any chance does anyone have a video on how to insall the thankyou/like button?
Thank You/Like System plug-in page has clear instructions - video might not exist..

(2011-07-07, 07:00 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]Thank You/Like System plug-in page has clear instructions - video might not exist..

yea the instructions are pretty clear but what i forgot to mention is when i upload the files it always says 0kb pretty much saying that the file is empty idk why it keeps doing that
^ if you need direct help in installation then PM me temporary access to admin panel & FTP to myBB
First of all it seems you uploaded all the files or the wrong file in the inc/plugiins folder to get the error in the admincp. I would recommend you first delete all the plugin's files that you have uploaded in whichever folder you uploaded.

Next, download a fresh copy of the plugin and follow the instructions by uploading the files in to their respective folders. The plugin is already packaged in the folder structure that it is to be uploaded in to make it easier.

Once you have done that you should be able to go to your admincp>>plugins page and install it from there. PM me if you have any problems.
ok i think i understand it all now thanks
(2011-07-07, 07:19 PM)ranjani Wrote: [ -> ]^ if you need direct help in installation then PM me temporary access to admin panel & FTP to myBB

im not so sure about that