MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Important threads marked with icon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have a problem. I would like the threads are provided with a key icon. The icon should be in the place where users can sit down otherwise their own icons. In addition, the icon of the important threads will not automatically be used by the users of the forum. Should not one thread should be important to the icon to the icon before which there was to be changed back.

Because where your heart is on the screen will then be seen as a needle. What do I need to change where? Do you still have any questions? Sorry for my bad English.

[attachment=23300]
Can u please say in english ?????
My problem is the following:
On the screenshot you can see a hearticon. The forumusers can select it themself then they create a new thread. If a admin or a moderator set a thread as important the forum should select an other icon like this:

[Image: sticky.gif]

When a moderator mark a thread as a normal thread the needle icon should go away and the icon what the user has been selected must show there.

Is it possible?

Sorry again for my very bad english
You will need a plugin.
Really?
Is it on an other way not possible?
Give it a plug what i need?
There is no plugin available for this, but I'm currently working on it. It's pretty easy.

Either that, or you'd have to edit a file. A plugin would also be much more friendly, and would allow you to easily change the icon right from the Admin CP.
Oh very nice that you crate a plugin.

Can you post the file then here in the thread wehn you are ready? Smile
You can do this using Template Conditionals plugin:
http://mybbhacks.zingaburga.com/showthread.php?tid=885