MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Having difficulties with text editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Picture will better explain what is going on:
[Image: issue.png]

I have no idea what should I do...
Address is: http://forum.onlinezarada.info/
Ok, I've done that. It's all in the one line, but I still have this unwanted gradient over those buttons... :/
I'm not sure what that gradient is. Can we have a link to your forum along with a test account please?
You must have something non-default on your forum somewhere as those images aren't anything to do with MyBB.
Which template controls this text editor?

This showed up all of a sudden, it wasn't there before and I wasn't messing around with it :/

I'm going to look through the template could you tell me which one is it?
There isn't a template, it's javascript. You must have uploaded these images at some point, they wouldn't have got there by themselves.
Could you then upload yours (or default) editor.js (if that's causing the problem?)

I just have no idea when I've done that... Other admins have no access to FTP :/
You can just download MyBB again and upload the copy of the file from there... but at some point something will have been uploaded or edited.
Haha I've downloaded fresh mybb installation, uploaded it to FTP (and replaced editor.js) and the problem persists..
Pages: 1 2