MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Win Free Domains and $40 in other prizes!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Forumdex has just celebrated it's Grand Opening. In celebration of this, Forumdex is giving away over $60 in prizes to it's members! Users can win tons of great prizes for their activity. The current prizes are being given away:
  • 2 Domain Names
  • 4 Month hosting from Hostgator
  • Lifetime Upgrade
  • One-month Quick Link
Posts on this forum increase the amount of points they have on the forum. The current prizes are being given for these specific rankings:

First Place:
  • 1 Domain
  • 3 Month hosting plan
  • Lifetime Upgrade
  • One-month Quick Link
Second Place:
  • 1 Domain
  • Lifetime Upgrade
  • One-month Quick Link
Third Place:
  • Lifetime Upgrade
  • One-month Quick Link
The contest ends in 2 weeks time. To see who is in the lead, you can do so here. For any queries, reply to this thread here.

Good luck to all users, I hope you all enjoy the contest.

- The Elite
Forumdex Management

Check it out here.
Hmm I like the name. Any plans for a dark theme? I'm not much of a Light theme user.
Looks good! I'll be joining. Big Grin
(2011-07-08, 12:53 AM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm I like the name. Any plans for a dark theme? I'm not much of a Light theme user.

Actually I've been planning a dark theme, maybe that should be considered as a higher priority.

(2011-07-08, 04:03 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good! I'll be joining. Big Grin

Thanks! Smile
I'll join and the second prize would be nice to me Big Grin
(2011-07-08, 12:32 PM)zZJoennZz Wrote: [ -> ]I'll join and the second prize would be nice to me Big Grin

Good luck, hope all goes well for you.
If I get first, can I get the cash for the hosting instead? Since I already have a host?
(2011-07-09, 12:21 AM)wethegreenpeople Wrote: [ -> ]If I get first, can I get the cash for the hosting instead? Since I already have a host?

Sure.
Sounds great specially the prizes arranged of having own domain!
Will be interested in any one out of them, looking forward for it.
Keep updating about it!!!
What happened to the extra month of hosting?